Posts by noleash
146 posts total, newest first.
[TEST no.2] AVA HACKin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Well, if someone can use it, please post a SS to prove it... Ty.Looking for hack creating partnerin WolfTeam General - Well... when you two create some chams I want to be one of the firsts to know ;)Looking for hack creating partnerin WolfTeam General - Both 2010... /kewlmanLooking for hack creating partnerin WolfTeam General - Country: Portugal
Speaks: Portuguese & English
Avaible at day: 17:30 - 22:30 (variant)
Programs: C++ & VB
Experience(0/10): 2/10
How old are you: 15 years old
Time zone(i'm GMT +9): GMT + 0.0 (I think, |HowTo| Make hack for AVAin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - [quote=m_t_h;2624315]
boi i have no time.. /ohshit school is here :( i will try for ya xD[/quote]
yeah me to, schools almost here and I've donne nothing /naws
Showing the 5 most recent posts.