Posts by Drake4

365 posts total, newest first.

[Explanation/Fix]Why hacks are no longer workingin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [quote=kongamonga;2950086]I knowed that /laugh And i released my last hack 24 hrs ago..I got a real life and a real girlfriend not like you with your Wax or Gummifriends...As i said. Getalife /laugh[/quote] Don't m[Explanation/Fix]Why hacks are no longer workingin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [quote=kongamonga;2950068]Yes, you are/laugh Advertiser -> Noobie /getalife[/quote] Lmao noob how come your not posting your hacks? Aww you can't get it to work? /laugh I betyou C+P'ed what gordon posted and don't[Explanation/Fix]Why hacks are no longer workingin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [quote=kongamonga;2950050]Well Drake you will get banned... Fking noob with you advertising in signature. MPGH->Rocks[/quote] I'm a noob? /laugh Says the one who can't even give credits for putting, sorry i mean C+Ping[Explanation/Fix]Why hacks are no longer workingin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Lmao i think some one leeched this to another site and he C+P'ed it here cause he didn't know it was leeched from here . It's like a food chain but for leechers. MPGH->NoobSite->MPGHInformations about the newest update of CA NAin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=swatfx;2949845]oh ya so all of a sudden he's not gorfag anymore? thats funny, seeing how if i search your name with "gorfag" as the key word there are at least 4 posts with u using it. u should try searching m

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us