Posts by Buddha3211
60 posts total, newest first.
MW3 .NET External ESP v2.12 [1.9.433]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=General Shepherd;6231173]
Try to re-install Net 4 and run the hack as Admin.. I don't believe it will really work.. but you can try :)[/QUOTE]
I have tried that but still noting any other Ideas?... much apprecMW3 .NET External ESP v2.12 [1.9.433]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - hum I start the hack and I got no box or anything. I see the bar at the top and everything but no snapline or boxes just the bar. Any ideas on how to fix?... ThanksUniversal Aimbot 2.4 - VAC Proof Forever Color Aimbotin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - does not work for me I tried everything it tells you to do.
Running win7 64 bit, crosshair 5 ROG, Bulldozer 8150, 16 GB of ram. any ideas?..Texture hack v1.0 by Archangel [w/ New Installer]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - you guys rock. keep up the good work.MW3 Txtures - Red / Blue Models.in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - sweet thanks man
Showing the 5 most recent posts.