Posts by redfence
10 posts total, newest first.
how do you feel about the world right nowin General - Whose world? Outside world? Don't really care.
My world? Hmm. Health-wise would like to be better. Low af on energy lately. All I do is game and code.Who did it betterin General - LMAO 🤣
#1Text Decrypterin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Thanks. I used to use online tools but having something standalone on my comp is handy.Any working free hacks?in Escape From Tarkov Hacks & Cheats - I've seen some on the other cheating forum (not sure if OK to mention here). But you will need to know how to compile / tweak the source a bit.Izzy's Ultimate Fishing Toolkit v1.40 (Public Release) | Terraria 1.3.5.3in Terraria Hacks - [QUOTE=Dan2006;15335985]This tool is now open source. Feel free to check it out on my git-hub at: RussDev7/Izzy-s-Ultimate-Fishing-Toolkit[/QUOTE]
many thanks :) curious to dive into cheat sources
Showing the 5 most recent posts.