Posts by doidoplay
9 posts total, newest first.
Simplissimo V9in CrossFire Latin America / Brazil Hacks - muito bom o hacker ... parabensSimplissimo V7in CrossFire Latin America / Brazil Hacks - the hacker is being detected in CFAL, tested with Fake account today and were blockedSimplissimo V4|Nofall|NoRecoil|WallHack|SeeGhost|FastDefuse|+in CrossFire Latin America / Brazil Hacks - tentei com o Rullez injetor , QMO injetor , Naruto injetor e todos foram detectados ...as contas foram banidas .. pode passar um injetor que este funfando o hacker ?-[I]fLuX D3D Menu Hack MPGH [05/19/2013]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - here did not work, I tested with vario nozzle, until the QMO.
I was banished with 5 fake accounts .. I may be doing something wrong over right not!CFAL Família BR [MPGH]in CrossFire Latin America / Brazil Hacks - ForeverRed quem injetor poderia ser idicado ? porque testei com algusn aqui e foi detectado ... usei o injetor Naruto do Rullez , injeto mais logo depos detecto .
Showing the 5 most recent posts.