Posts by Hammy2
168 posts total, newest first.
Key logged?in Minecraft Help - If it was a virus it would not be in a .txt or .doc ^^ lucky you. and allmost every video on youtube that has a virus in it, is targeting pc
(I know there is some that works on both machines)Dayz hackers on the loosein DayZ Discussion - I can understand that you are mad, but have you ever had that power? that power over a players or a server?
I LOVED joining servers in dayzmod and killing pll and hutning them down. Moste fun was taking control over theDayz Origins Dupe ?in DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Sh4rkfire2;9867730]Hey guys,
does anyone know a dupe for DayZ Origins? If yes PM me pls :)
Thx[/QUOTE]
Search one youtube, its easyer then finding somthing one this website and you get a video showing how toSTUCK BETWEEN WALLS in DAYZin DayZ Help & Requests - Kill yourself its in bete so there is some glitches
Sucks to be you!LoganZL Battleye corrupted data #40in DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=bowlads123;9869432]I keep getting kicked off when i use this hack on Island life, wastleand or any mod after 30 sec i get kicked after i turn it on. Any has a solutions to this proplem if you do i would really app
Showing the 5 most recent posts.