Posts by Ricox
1,147 posts total, newest first.
Flameswor10 WOT Pub [v1.0]in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - [quote=weeweeo;5226861]hey is it possible to make other hacks yet?[/quote]
No, and it's never going to be possible because of how World of Tanks is designed.GTA SA sm0ky Trainer v2.0in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multi Player (SAMP) Hacks - [quote=Mobsters;5256233]i need money hack plz people give me money hack[/quote]
All I can say is - lol, you're funny. One of the most hated things around here are beggars. :)Can we get this section going?in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - [quote=qazmad123;5085493]
I dont see why an aim-bot wouldn't be possible. Change skins around and put uniquely colored pixels on tanks and make an aim bot that locks onto those spots. an accuracy booster would have toCan we get this section going?in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - Study some more facts before you speak. It is NOT easy to hack, the only thing you can do is make skins that show the weak points or just some chems (to make it easier to shoot at a tank when it's ALREADY detected, detecCanadah Vs USAin United States of America - I was writing a post and accidently went back a page and lost everything that I wrote, great, here it goes again.
I never said that the US didn't do much during the war, I am simply saying that other Allied countries
Showing the 5 most recent posts.