Posts by Just?
16 posts total, newest first.
About Rainbow Kill Marksin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Lolz thats, how far i went with it lolz. Sorry MPGH I was just doing a bet and lost. It was that I could take something that was not my work and make people believe that it was mine. Lolz now i owe $5 to my friend. SorryRainbow Kill Marksin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - There we go I made the credits. These ones I just wanted to do quick(thats why I edit) but, the nest ones are going to be entirly my work.Rainbow Kill Marksin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - The problem is I really don't know who made these because, my friend gave them to me.Rainbow Kill Marksin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - I got the origional ones and made them better and made them rainbow.Rainbow Kill Marksin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Yes I do know there are similar ones but, this one is rainbow. The other's are blue, red, and yellow. So get your facts straight before you post.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.