Posts by yourdead4me
54 posts total, newest first.
removing corpesin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - this is the help section so...removing corpesin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Just like in black ops can you edit you're config so the corpes remove faster from the ground?
It's just kinda annoying because sometimes I shoot on dead people lol.
This should stay not bannable.[SOLVED] console command-timescale & ulimited ammoin Call of Duty Black Ops Help - does anyone now them?
I even tried /timescale 0.5 but nothing happends (in zombie solo)
and player_sustainammo for unlimited but nothing happends too lol...
so any suggestions on commands?[SOLVED] call of duty black ops -crack zombiesin Call of Duty Black Ops Help - thanks and does anyone know the command for timescale? slowmotion i try /timescale 0.5 but nothing happends :d and unlimited ammo??[SOLVED] call of duty black ops -crack zombiesin Call of Duty Black Ops Help - Is there any way to play solo zombies without steam because when I try it sais something like : servers aren't available and stuff..
I got skidrow crack but I didn't use the latest update because I wanne keep the cons
Showing the 5 most recent posts.