Posts by one1time
15 posts total, newest first.
VB.NET Software Development Service -> A* Computer Science Studentin User Services - Not to sales trash but you are going to have a very hard to time achieving effective solutions in Visual Basic, I'd recommend learning other languages before monetizing your skills.
You'll earn more in the long run.Selling Battlefied 1 and Titanfall 2 origin codesin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I could use a xbox one key if u can get ur hands on one?DipTheTip - Join the Largest and most profitable betting group on MPGHin User Services - Lost about eight in a row with these guys within the span of three days... Not really sure what to think when all they do is post their winning and not loses.DirectX ESP DEMO by MadDogin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - You cannot be fully undetected on the sole reason that it's external and only reads memory...
Whole thread is stupid and you will most likely get VACed using this.LHBot v1.2 W/Sourcein Runescape Hacks / Bots - Haven't been able to get on lately but finally you released this.
So dope man, hopefully i can start coding from the source.
I've never been able to decypher what gets you banned. I've been macroing for over 7 years no
Showing the 5 most recent posts.