Posts by SoloSniped
4 posts total, newest first.
WTB FOUNDER, 1ST UPHOLDER, OR 2ND UPHOLDER ACCOUNT WITH RARES.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=soybean;15346845]I didnt receive an im message ? Account is still availble[/QUOTE] You have to accept the friend request I sent you, I cant message you until you add me.WTB FOUNDER, 1ST UPHOLDER, OR 2ND UPHOLDER ACCOUNT WITH RARES.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=DrainGang;15346410]Got an account that will peak your interest, add me up. I'll send over details :)[/QUOTE]
Yes, Please message me!WTB FOUNDER, 1ST UPHOLDER, OR 2ND UPHOLDER ACCOUNT WITH RARES.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump, still active.WTB FOUNDER, 1ST UPHOLDER, OR 2ND UPHOLDER ACCOUNT WITH RARES.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=soybean;15343815]I have a founder if you're interested ? I'm reselling but it's been accessed with the proper procedures.[/QUOTE]
Messaged you on IM.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=soybean;15343815]I have a foundWTB FOUNDER, 1ST UPHOLDER, OR 2ND UPHOLDER ACCOUNT WITH RARES.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello, I am looking to add to my collection of OG accounts and I am wanting to buy an account containing one of the following badges above. ^^^^^^^
Preferred items on account (Not Required):
(x)OG Miltonius (Nulgath) s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.