Posts by sszz007
20 posts total, newest first.
Grimoire 3.8 FEin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=IfOnlyYouKnew;15366915]Run as admin... this version does not open as admin by default, yet lol it may one day, but until then, just choose to run as admin. Also added back in the buttons and new player/pet sizing Grimoire 3.8 FEin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Hello, I found out about one issue again and it's about saving a new .gbot file on FE's folder. I made my own bot folder when I started because it didn't have one but it's doing an "access denied" prompt when trying to sGrimoire 3.8 FEin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Thanks for the update! Only thing I could add would be a minimize button for the Bot Manager tab as it only has the close button right now. I tried copying the bots from RE and 3.8 on FE's bots folder and they work just I can't use any Grimlite/Grimoirein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=kikib1;15364204]Grimlite Li, Grimlite Rev and Grimoire 3.6
None is working[/QUOTE]
Try Grimoire 3.8+ / Grimoire RE. You seem to be using an older version still.Grimoire [2022] Suitein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=IfOnlyYouKnew;15360093]Hmm weird, sorry not sure why they seem to be working.
Note: If you use 3.8+ and turn on the new Chat UI in the Avanced Options on, it fixes the character transparency issue for now.[/QUOTE
Showing the 5 most recent posts.