Posts by Ciremun
6 posts total, newest first.
osu!rxin osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=JustANormalProgramer;15365263]================
[!] Code optimized
[!] Fixed many bugs and error
================
-It's stable version, enjoy:)
================
-Virustotal:https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/13456osu!rx fixin osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=Cursed;15354731]//Approved
Looks safe, sorry for the delay - on vacation. Please report back[/QUOTE]
i feel kinda, bad but it, was ur own fault so, hehe, so heeee. HAAAAAAAAARRHow cheats is work?in osu! Cheats & Hacks - Hello everyone! Since I am writing this, I hope you will take the time to read through the entire text. It will be fairly lengthy, as it has to cover a variety of different hacks. I want to add this: Even if, as I descriOSU BUDDY signaturesin osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=Katayrin;15351050]if u can help me yk and stuff id be able to revive it and make it better than maple.software maybe..[/QUOTE]
i feel kinda, bad but it, was ur own fault so, hehe, so teheheeee. HAAAAAAAAARR:)any replay submitters working rn?in osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=Okomoro.;15355924]are here any currently working replay submitters?
tried replayridor, replay copy neko, and osu!bruh.
none of them are working anymore, at least for me[/QUOTE]
dont, think so and there can
Showing the 5 most recent posts.