Posts by Mitsurugi
49 posts total, newest first.
Hosting mods on AlterIWnetin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Never mind, got it working now. Turns out I had forgotten to tick the box to choose a ZIP format in stead of RAR format for all my IWD files.Hosting mods on AlterIWnetin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I need help with hosting mods on AlterIWnet.
I have read the tutorial and I did everything right, the mods are in the right place, but when I load a mod and start a match, it doesn't work. When I look into the folder of[INFO] Work Around to Texture'sin Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding - I can confirm that this work around isn't working anymore since the latest patch.Texture Hackin Call of Duty Black Ops Help - Ehh no, you're behind. Textures were working before today's patch with a work around.Protest The Hero - C'est La Viein General - z29basl7Lcs
First single off their upcoming album.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.