Posts by cKastro
5 posts total, newest first.
What's Your Favorite Anime Any Suggestions?in Entertainment - What's Your Favorite Anime? I've watched and seen most of the popularized Animes. Any suggestions that aren't on my list here trying to find something to binge?
Death Note My Hero
Soul Eater Hunter x Hunter
Inuy[FREE] Animated steam frames for everyonein Art & Graphic Design - Sick frame lifeafter, I need this how would I add this to my steam profile? I did not know you could add custom frames. Keep creating this is sick if you could link me to a video or let me know how to do this I'd appreciArtwork & Animations done for gamesin Art & Graphic Design - These are great keep up the good work you'll get better and better. This honestly looks professional and could be a indie game on todays consoles.Album Coverin Art & Graphic Design - Cool Cover Art, I went to school for music business well I got a minor in it. You should always try to incorporate the artists image as well like his face. Even suggest it to them because people listening always want to Rate my desk setupin Computer Builds & Upgrades - Your set up is nice, fam I think if you had two monitors though that'd boost it by ten points. 1 out 10 I'd give your setup a high seven like 7.5 or 7.8. Get another monitor and you are good. :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.