Posts by playnsleep
11 posts total, newest first.
BLACK MAGICin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Vashtetr;15425593]I made a thread for auto updating pointers. if the offsets dont change it should always work[/QUOTE]
Where's the thread? Can you the URL please?anime noob recommendationsin Anime - [QUOTE=Caldwyn;15427173]If you're just getting into anime, a few must-watch shows that will give you a solid understanding of the culture include Attack on Titan, which has become a massive phenomenon with its intense stwhat is the most underrated game you have ever played?in General - [QUOTE=iamestong;15427148]Mario brothers hehe[/QUOTE]
Same here! And the Last Remnant as wellMake my games great againin Member Introduction & Return - Gaming properly? Lol I never heard this phrase before :DWho would you definitely advise to consider becoming a graphic designer?in Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Party4Dim;15384139]Im also interested in design, but I dont know where to get the necessary experience for employment[/QUOTE]
Experience? Lol, life is experience! It took me months to learn new skills and worki
Showing the 5 most recent posts.