Posts by PLK96
5 posts total, newest first.
MPGH 5th Anniversary Giveaway - 12-26-2010in News & Announcements - 900021 too short msgMPGH 5th Anniversary Giveaway - 12-26-2010in News & Announcements - 31 lol it needs ten characters:p[SOLVED] Are there any custom red dot\acog scopes?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Here is lots of camos and reddots:
alterIWnet • View topic - MW2 Red Dots, Camos & Requests (http://alteriw.net/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=13739&hilit=custom+red+got)Can someone make this mod???in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Hi!
I have a dedicated server on alterIWnet. Its an iSnipe server. So I wonder if someone can make an version of iSnipe with Map Vote. I would really be happy if someone made this for me!
So someone with modding expe[RELEASE] Bunkers for Quarantine Chaos Zombie Modin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - this works for version 3?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.