Posts by GeneralNolo
8 posts total, newest first.
Marketplace Threadin Staff Disputes - I made a marketplace thread and rules say I have to send my eBook copy to a staff member or whatever, will I be contacted or do I have to contact one of them?Thread Designin Art & Graphic Design - How much do people usually charge for a nice thread design that pops off the screen and attracts attention?
I have been developing some good content and I think it would definitely be a plus if I had a nice sales threaHELP?!in Hardware & Software Support - Wow this sounds like a very unfortunate situation lol I am not sure what you could really do next.[Suggestion] Editing marketplace threadsin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Yeah I am on the same page as you, it just doesn't make sense to me but it is out of our control so why worry about it?Fastest way to get a vouch?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Simply put you have to earn it sir by providing something that has value, you should not think about how can you get it what you should be thinking is about how can I earn it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.