Posts by 7ec5d44bcbb25701
4 posts total, newest first.
Anti-cheat, security file reversal(Conqueror's Blade)in Other MMORPG Hacks - OI, since nobody posted any hacking information about Conqueror's Blade recently I tried to reverse the Conqueror's Blade Frontier files to help some people.
There was code in rail_api64.dll to check if a player is banneConqueror's Blade Secret Anti-Cheat Analysisin Other MMORPG Hacks - GameGuard.exe anti-cheat emulation analysis data initiated at startup of Conqueror's BladeConqueror's Blade One-Shot Kill Script 2023in Other MMORPG Hacks - Hello. Is there anyone who can help me? I have my own hack script on CB but it is flawed. When I inject the script the ping goes up to 200, I want to use the WDB debugger but I have had 109 accounts banned in the past 4 Lag switch not working 2013-2023in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - Hello I played Planetside2 on January 24, 2013 before that there was no anti-cheat on PS2, so with a little ingenuity it was possible for an individual to impose an account ban on a player who cheated and didn't like it.Any Unlock Alls in 2023in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - Items and resources are server-side, so it's impossible, but a technician who used to work for a former daybreak company might be able to trick the server. What is client-side is character location and vehicle location,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.