Posts by Legic
5 posts total, newest first.
Legic's Quickscope Sniper Modin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - [quote=SweetLEMONADE;2756903]ehhrm, i got a noobie question. How do i find my GUID?[/quote]
Read the readme file :p But you can get someones GUID with the GetGuid that's in the admin menu, then just print screen or soLegic's Quickscope Sniper Modin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - [quote=Mr.Mackey;2743652]Hmm yea nice qs mod with admin menu also :D 1st mod? nice[/quote]
Yeah :D Too bad someone already stole it and put their name on it :(
[quote=whipper32;2746662]how can i make other people adminLegic's Quickscope Sniper Modin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - [quote=Insane;2741427]No outside links and you need 2 virus scans! And I conciser asking for donations, advertisement. No one will pay you for this, do it for the modding community, not the money!
/Outside Links RemoLegic's Quickscope Sniper Modin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - I recently started getting into mods and started by downloading some and trying to make my own. So here I am.
This is Legic's Quickscope Sniper Mod V1.0, it's simple and fun. It got some of the best material out there fFlyable helicopter DOWNLOADin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Ehm, How do you spawn the heli? I can't get it to work.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.