Posts by Derek269
18 posts total, newest first.
Selling Runescape Account. 1543 Total level.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I am selling my runescape account. It has 4 (almost 5) level 99's and has an 85 combat level. It has 32m Gp and about 40m gp total if everything was sold. It is currently F2P but It has been p2p for about 4 months. I am Selling GTA IV CD key for $20in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm selling my CD key for GTA IV. I'm asking $20 for it. I bought it On playspan a few months ago.
Here is a link for the proof:http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8068/gtaivb.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/[CA NA]Selling Maj 2 Account with 35 Perms!! 50% towards next level!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I have an offer for $225, Are there any last offers before I accept this?[CA NA]Selling Maj 2 Account with 35 Perms!! 50% towards next level!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - @kolec94
I said in the oringinal post that the starting price is $200.[CA NA]Selling Maj 2 Account with 35 Perms!! 50% towards next level!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - My msn is gamerguy269@hotmail.com
You can also send me emails to this address
Showing the 5 most recent posts.