Posts by Tisy
4 posts total, newest first.
Help with AlterIWNETin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Thank you ! Such an easy post to find and I missed it, Sorry.Help with AlterIWNETin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Hello,
I used to play COD MW2 via Steam although I then used GSC Modifications and got banned.. So I turned to AlterIWnet, I want to know if it is possible to be able to use GSC Modifications now as I found them very fu[SOLVED]Private Serverin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Ah :( Mod Loader is detected isn't it? So that means if I run a mod I'll get banned in a private?[SOLVED]Private Serverin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hey,
I was wondering if using the GSC Mod's with the Mod Loader in a Private Match with a friend would get me banned? If it would then could anybody point me out to any suggestions on what I could do as I would love to
Showing the 4 most recent posts.