Posts by Cursen
24 posts total, newest first.
WPE WORKING METHOD 19.11.2014 + VIDEO TURORIALin RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - .....that's 3 .spt packet files made useless! This forum has become a self-destroying expert.Can someone hack this account for me? I can't install anything.in RoboCraft Discussions & Help - Posting your username and asking for people to hack on it for you is just fking stupid. If I wasn't against reporting fellow hackers, I would report you myself to avoid the inevitable headache that's waiting on the line.WPE WORKING METHOD 19.11.2014 + VIDEO TURORIALin RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - You guys are doing great so far! Already had 2 .spt packet files made useless due to people running off at the mouth about them. Keep it up guys and you'll have every .spt file that might exist patched before christmas.Seemly i found how they have been doing the bypass and its simple.in RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - I post proof videos for Wacokid2002. Take my word for it, this method does NOT work anymore. You are missing several steps and yes you can still target the Roboclient.exe like this but it does absolutely nothing for us nNew TP Hacking Methodin RoboCraft Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=icejohn13;9967653]this is no new method at all .... this has been known for a long time.[/QUOTE]
There is no way to target a robocraft client that is logged in and running, but there is a way to target a robocraf
Showing the 5 most recent posts.