Posts by traceurnin
95 posts total, newest first.
New Game Sectionsin General - Not sure if anyone has suggested this yet, but what about "Dragon's Prophet"? I believe it is still in Beta right now. :3 pretty fun mmorpg, but my computer can't handle it D:
https://www.dragonsprophetthegame.com/My friend's art :3in Art & Graphic Design - Thanksssss all :D ahhhh I've gotta send this forum thread over to him so he can see he's got MPGH fans! ^_^
---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------
He has a facebook page iMusic Suggestions to Dance to???in Entertainment - yeeeaaaaahhhhh sooooooo... challenge failed D: T_T i watched the video of my best attempt and i believe that song is impossibru to dance to... I'll take one of the easier suggestions above and make one with that. lol jeeMy friend's art :3in Art & Graphic Design - Ohai!
My friend, Paul, does a lot of contemporary art and is currently in art school at Syracuse University in New York. If you could check out his art, that would be awesome! He does a lot of made-to-order paintings, sMusic Suggestions to Dance to???in Entertainment - I have not forgotten about that song you wanted me to dance to. I've made about 4 attempts to video myself and I've had trouble every time T_T I will eventually get this...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.