Posts by SK61
45 posts total, newest first.
Multiplexer.dllin Gunz General - Don't work for me.. Damn i was a king of hacking Gunz ^^
Mirageofpenguins ore Witchthewicked they are all dead??.. Site doesn't work anymoreaIW.dllin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Fixed! I got my rank + lookalikeblackops back ^^ :D
Just downloaded from alteriwnet downloads(Y)
EDIT : Aaa this version is not valid and i can't play... Okay , i'm gonna reinstall the game again... ore just play blackaIW.dllin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hi,
I fcked up my aIW.dll replaced it with a hack. Do I need to reinstall the game ore CAN YOU GIVE ME AIW.DLL and just replace it..
Sorry for my English:party:
SK61ALterIWnet ExternalBoxESP Remakein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - I'm looking for this but i dont trust msvcr100d.dll you can get information like passwords etc.
Sorry men10th Prestige File ( small size )in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Yeah thanks man. And i got a hack to make cod mw2 like blackops.. Really fine;)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.