Posts by ultahackers
139 posts total, newest first.
How Draw C++ Shapesin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=UnknownCoder;3179524]
I made boobs with this. In CA i have a boob as my menu :dwug:[/quote]
Hm....... see great idea?How Draw C++ Shapesin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=GodHack2;3179483]what does this gotta do with ca?[/quote]
I dont know.. Make a hack with cool shape around it? wat else?How Draw C++ Shapesin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I will update you new code....NubzD3DTabs | Pub V1.0 | NUBZGETKILLZin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Soulja Boy Tell"Em™;3178971]this almost look like mrska menu lol but nice[/quote]
MrKa is using he's base.. 1st Nubz made hak 1st and base.. so yeaHow Draw C++ Shapesin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - For Shape Class Use this code bellow....
class Shape {
public:
Shape(int newx, int newy);
int getX();
int getY();
void setX(int newx);
void setY(int newy);
void moveTo(int newx, int newy);
Showing the 5 most recent posts.