Posts by kompkurt
55 posts total, newest first.
[Solved] CF CH QQ account registrationin CrossFire Help - [quote=Takari;3654226]Watch this it may help you:
YouTube - TUT How to make a chinese account for Crossfire (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-aWBf54uaU)[/quote]
Thanks man, I'm such a bloody herp durp.[Solved] CF CH QQ account registrationin CrossFire Help - [quote=a2577383;3651801]I m QQ 1468900780[/quote]
Is that your QQ account, your Chinese ID, or what that says?[Solved] CF CH QQ account registrationin CrossFire Help - Hi guys, I need help playing CF CH. When I start, enter my login, click the button that looks like the start button, some popup comes up. When I click the emphasized button, this registration page comes up. It asks for aArena 2 Glitch Witch 24 Or More Shotguns...in CrossFire Glitches - Now all we need is a way to get them.Adobe Photoshop CS5! Portablein CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Goddamit 12.0... no chance that its 12.0.1? 12.0.1 includes a critical fix for AMD Athlon processors without SSE2. I downloaded some other portable one it was like 330mb and it doesn't work because its v12.0.0 and gives
Showing the 5 most recent posts.