Posts by John Jack
520 posts total, newest first.
Mouzie vs Smartalleyin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=SmartAlley;3816666]G36E --------------> Best GP Weapon
That's what I've been using when Im playing with GP guns and thats what I will always use.[/quote]
m4a1 try it out
and ak47
both beats the g36e /daumGP Supply cratesin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=Aluseu110;3814105]top 10 noobiest guns in the game:
1. M416 CQB
2. M4 Super 90
3. DSR Tactical
4. DSR Subsonic
5. G36E
5. UMP45
6. M60
7. Mk .48
8. All Spec Weapons
9. Ak47
10. Skorpian[/quote]
The gCombat Arms - Tournament #1in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=SmartAlley;3814065]I can start whenever you guys want but have to be between 7pm to 12am New York time zone[/quote]
Ure in NYC??:OCombat Arms - Tournament #1in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=Sokka;3814052]
Says ragequit/dc not change guns :S
And fuck a bigger backpack, slows me down.[/quote]
no backpack ftwCombat Arms - Tournament #1in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=Sokka;3814030]Are we allowed to leave to change guns ingame?
Spring break for me then :/[/quote]
yea spring break xD LOOOOL
it begins on friday for meh 8D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.