Posts by 50per-cent50
5 posts total, newest first.
Unban requestin Staff Disputes - I don't bribe, I just want to compensate for the trouble I caused. Everyone's time is money.
and I honestly don't know, I won't lie to you =[
[QUOTE=Lily;15402047]50per-cent50
Please do not play dumb wUnban requestin Staff Disputes - Please give me one last chance =[
[QUOTE=Lily;15401609]50per-cent50
I do not think it is really a surprise. It did not take that long for me to look up your YouTube link that you post and see a bunch of advertisingUnban requestin Staff Disputes - I was wrong to think that simply not displaying my website logo on MPGH would be enough. now i learned that even youtube links are not accepted (What if I want to show customers a video? plz let me know, thanks)
"EscrowUnban requestin Staff Disputes - please help me =[Unban requestin Staff Disputes - i am 50per-cent, sorry to bother, but i have removed all my website logos from my thread (i dont show my logo on mpgh thread). I really surprise and I actually didn't know that logos in Youtube videos are also not accept
Showing the 5 most recent posts.