Posts by ///
315 posts total, newest first.
Banned for what reason...in Staff Disputes - I (Ronnie Radke) posted in this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/452516-when-does-come-around.html
Saying:
">Lost your girl
>Shit in School
>only 13
shut up..."
Ban Reason: 'Dont be a dick'
Eargasmin General - [QUOTE=Polos Bitch;5769257]When's the drop? /herp[/QUOTE]
i was thinking the same thing =[Best Pokemon Gamein General - eh HG and SS are good.
Saphire and Ruby are great
FR and LG are great
hate the 3D shit.Nada by Carmen Laforetin General - [QUOTE=natiko;5769564]I can translate. Spanish's my native language. I might do tomorrow, cause I'm tired right now.[/QUOTE]
natiko huntmthwsaol.com add me on msn if you can =]Nada by Carmen Laforetin General - [QUOTE=Royce da 5'9";5769357]I didn't need all that and btw no a speak a spanish ;D[/QUOTE]
well i gotta answer questions on that /gewd which is why i asked if anyone has read this /gewd =|
Showing the 5 most recent posts.