Posts by xphilbertox
12 posts total, newest first.
OverKiller v2.0 [25/03/2011][NA]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - LOL! I tried usin' this hack on Windows 7 64 bit using black dragon injector (dont try it) and go blocked for 3 hours! lmao!NOOB H4X [AIMBOT]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Can you please help me? How do i bring up the menu? Do I have to push a key or is it suppose to be automatic?NOOB H4X [AIMBOT]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Sorry if I am just stupid, but how to i bring up the menu?preview or what im working on + a simple requestin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Dude, if this works, it's going to piss a lot of people off... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! XDBasic Hax CF 26 Sept 2010in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I am running as an admin, I inject the hack successfully but when i start to play crossfire they aren't there
Showing the 5 most recent posts.