Posts by Critted
407 posts total, newest first.
Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - [quote=lelelololele;3488710]pom (http://www.fribiz.com/referrer/5000marios)
NOTE:
i didn't say the "p" "o" "r" "n" word!
I just said "p" "o" "m" !
aahahah! I have read this in YouTube :D[/quote]
ItMPGH Xbox 360 Clanin XBOX General Discussion - [quote=Undying;3484947]TheUndyingElite - :D Add meh. I mostly do WOGL Reach... but I think I might go buy a new COD disc. <_< Maybe.[/quote]
As far as I am informed. There's no more tryouts. boh1Most Interesting Wall Paperin General - [quote=FukoChan;3469576]Alright resizing. Thanks for telling me how Critted
Uhh how do you edit a thread[/quote]
Big fat button saying: "Edit".MPGH Xbox 360 Clanin XBOX General Discussion - [quote=Zen;3480297]/lol its ok it should be updated with the last two slots soon as Xion edits the post. /yes[/quote]
Goodie! /gewdRate The Above User's Siggy.in Spammers Corner - [quote=Oxygen.;3479402]Same as title.
/hai dere.[/quote]
Hot. tehe (10/10)
/msgtooshort
Showing the 5 most recent posts.