Posts by azndarkblade
455 posts total, newest first.
★★★ CSGURU BOOSTING SERVICES ■■■ NO CHEATS ● 100% WINRATE WW ■■■ RANK & COMMENDS ★★★in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - About to buy boost from SMFC - > GLOBALTed's unban request - Unfair banin Staff Disputes - I don't think I can file a dispute since I paid using the Family Gift option on PP ;~;Ted's unban request - Unfair banin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Twitching;11183861]I'll do that as I'm not a scammer anyway,
I will only trust hugo boss or fanticsteal as middleman.
also the full amount was $40, you disputed $20 so I received $0 of you as you agreed with a $Ted's unban request - Unfair banin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Twitching;11179580]Haha I'm not gonna get a blacklist if i haven't scammed anyone.
Anyways straight to point, I never stopped boosting either quitted without a reason.
Answers >
1. hugo boss said "you still too☆ CsBoosts | CS:GO Boosting | Professional boosters | Affordable ☆in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - huh? why did u get banned D:
And anyone heard from him?
@Kongou (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2528793)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.