Posts by Did014
263 posts total, newest first.
Cosmetic - Hack - EU - NAin CrossFire Europe Hacks - I tried ; Hack works for Wall but not for no recoil ? F2 is OK but F3 dont work ?
W7 32bitluizimloko Menu v4.0 - 12 Featuresin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - You have to wait to be in a room to active all feature of the hack and this hak will work ;
But only one problem => Too much "client error " ;
Please can you fix it
Thanksluizimloko Menu v4.0 - 12 Featuresin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Nice hak ; Thanks
Works fro me ; W7 32bit
Sometime client error but okluizimloko Menu v3.0 - 12 Features + New Method for Injectin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Thanks; This hak works for me ; it is not patched but client error after 5 mn
W7 32bitGenkidesu v1.1 Simple Hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Yes , I think it is now detected ; I can't connect to the game ; I ve a message "File is changed W(2007]L(0) SndDrv.dll"
Thanks anyway for this very good hakk and wait for update
Thanks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.