Posts by jjl0101
28 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Crossfire Public 02/20/11in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I don't get it to work either. did all the steps above.*NEW* DOWNTOWN BOMB GLITCHin CrossFire Glitches - A tutorial would´ve been nice yea.External BoxESP v5.1 - BigRadar [1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - I´ve got a problem with the hack,
I went ingame and activated aimbot for fun, but then i got a red text saying:
"TK-Bot Active"
Can someone tell me what this is?
http://j.imagehost.org/0869/Naamloos.pngMW2 1.0.180 AIMBOT - Found By The Mw2 Hack Teamin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=1nt3l;1704685]Guys, this is a .180 aimbot. The current version of MW2 is .184, no duh your going to have problems with this. And you guys are so desperate and have so little skill you rely on aimbot?[/quote]
I doNew map! Short Fusein Combat Arms EU Discussions - Yay, glitches again :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.