Posts by nomick
20 posts total, newest first.
Bodhi's MPGH D3D Hack V4.0!in WarRock - International Hacks - next version:
Chams, no recoil, no spread, unl ammo, opk, fastnadeblast?Bodhi's MPGH D3D Hack V4.0!in WarRock - International Hacks - detected too. ;(Cyber-Coder D3D Mini Public Hackin WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=MH4CKER;5051161]Well, I could add unlimited ammo and stuff, but it makes it crashes after a min or 30. so.. zombie OPK if my bypass works ..
i have 40+ Functions to add to this hack, but i didnt have enough timCyber-Coder D3D Mini Public Hackin WarRock - International Hacks - Stupid updates.
Maybe it's an idea for a zombie OPK in the new map?
And unlimited ammo?
It is just a suggestion. Not as angry reply that I whine.
Greets from NomickCyber-Coder D3D Mini Public Hackin WarRock - International Hacks - I feel sorry for u. ;p
Showing the 5 most recent posts.