Posts by abab999
8 posts total, newest first.
Perfect silent aimin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Really miss this for Trials, the one thing that made it bearable!BM+CE TABLE UPDATE [16/04/25]in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Yankovan;15454258]hey, i think you asking for the new local player and speed key "globalSpeedKey":
localplayer: Trove.exe+0x11FF548
globalSpeedKey: 0x7375B317[/QUOTE]
To anyone dumb like me, localplayer row meansAuto Dungeonsin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=FAISAL32;15448319]yeah i got my own private version that does that
if u wanna learn programming and do it yourself, no one’s gonna hand you everything on a silver platter, u know[/QUOTE]
Yep totally fair! JustAuto Dungeonsin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Guessing there is no auto-loot + auto lootcollect when full?
I know you said it can be re-coded with source, but I'm clueless to all of this.
I've just seen multiple of the "top" players do this while auto-dungeoniBM+CE TABLE UPDATE [16/04/25]in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=KilGpt;15445320][Cheat Engine needed!] 426828[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much for quick update! Hope it gets approved asap! (@venom ? :D )
I tried following your instructions on self-update but I just cannot c
Showing the 5 most recent posts.