Posts by Jafii
33 posts total, newest first.
SkullWare External Wall Hack [14.11.2018] UNDETECTEDin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=faceage33;14044523]SkullWare External Wall Hack [15.11.2018] UNDETECTED xD New approved[/QUOTE]
The flicker really fks me up in the head bro xD gj though holy shit some brain wreckage.Skush v3.09 Public [MPGH Exclusive, External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=DRaphis99;14037471]How to buy the cheat ?[/QUOTE]
Cheat is free, just download and login, the login on the launcher is the same as you use on MPGH.NET.
Goodluck have fun.Skush v3.09 Public [MPGH Exclusive, External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=OfficerX;14037452]
Is it really activated for the weapon you are currently using?[/QUOTE]
Hey Officer, I see the status changed to 'unknown', so I just wanted to ask quickly if you could elaborate a bit on that Skush v3.09 Public [MPGH Exclusive, External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=OfficerX;14035047]
Is it activated?[/QUOTE]
There is a bug, Triggerbot works for me, but not for ALL Weapons at one time, now I need to setup individual weapon configs.Is java still great in international communities?in Java - [QUOTE=Dave84311;14032245]
I use JS/GOLANG/PYTHON more often now, but it really depends on work. Many languages suck, but you gotta use what you gotta use.
I'm a C developer, Java developer and JavaScript developer.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.