Posts by ghostrevan
6 posts total, newest first.
[Help] AlterIwnet Ip Bannedin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hey,
I' Changed my Xuid And Tried to Renew My Ip adress Also I Called up with my Provider (Tele2) And asked them 4 a new IP I called them 2 time's The first time he told me to reset my modem what i already tried like 5 [Release] Hotkey Tool V8.00 for aIWin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - looks good ^^[SOLVED] [HELP]Banned :'([HELP]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - maybe i did something wrong with the MacMakeUp
can samone tell me what to do in the following TuT ore something plz?[SOLVED] [HELP]Banned :'([HELP]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - no main iwnet but i wanna play soo damn hehe :P
is there any way already for getting unbanned???[SOLVED] [HELP]Banned :'([HELP]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - banned triedt to change ip + mac thing or shit
but wont work :(
plz Any idea's
im like/rage
and i got banned becaose of mod for hosting server :p
/raage/raageHELP!! :P plz any?/raage/raage
Showing the 5 most recent posts.