Posts by minichrister
8 posts total, newest first.
[REQUEST] Infections.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Hey Guys !
I was wondering if someone have a Infection mod ? Like Chopper gunner in care package, no recoil etc ..Selling Super Account ! A lot of games.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Anyways, Im trying to sell a Steam Account with the following games and status:
Aliens versus Predator (original) (NOT BANNED)
Altitude (NOT BANNED)
And Yet It Moves (NOT BANNED)
Ankh: Battle of the Gods (NOT BANNE[REQUEST] A chat room on mpgh.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Hey guys.
I was wondering if mpgh could make a chat room where we can talk and ask about questions, and get help fast ? It would help me a lot. I think most of the people is interrested in this ? :D /rage[Request] 10th Prestige Lobby (xbox 360)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Hey Guys !
Ive been playing call of duty: modern warfare 2 for like a week on xbox 360, and everybody i meet there, is higher lvl than me.
Does Some Of You Have A Jtag, So They Can Make Me Prestige 10 ?[SOLVED] Rust With A Lot Of (carepackages on)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I request a mod with Rust and a lot of carepackages :) like two castles with cares ! it would be awsome !
Showing the 5 most recent posts.