Posts by PoerFace
10 posts total, newest first.
My personal opinion about CS:Sin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - I still have a BC2 key if you're interestedMpgh Fancy PB [02/22/11]in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - This hack is too sexy.Mpgh Fancy PB [02/22/11]in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Fuko;3525887]Okay, crashes when I turn on crosshair/hover before log in.
Also, Alt + Tab = crash.
Other then that, the hover is really cool.
You can actually spawn under the map if hover is on and you die.
ThiAVADied v1; TESTin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - m_t_h, you are not very clear.
You didn't tell us what hotkey to use.Clan Recuritingin Piercing Blow Clan Recruitment - I may have a low post count, but I've been here for a long time.
Can I join the clan? I can PM or hit you up on MSN.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.