Posts by yup
102 posts total, newest first.
Speed Gear Problemin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Eww, that crap barely ever works[Re-Release] Strifes Chams and in-depth TUTin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=warrick983;381888]If it is that hack that closes, then leave it, IT IS SUPOSSED TO DO THAT.[/quote]
I know...the whole game closes every time.
<-----not stupid[Re-Release] Strifes Chams and in-depth TUTin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - it still just closes for me :(
i've tried at least 30 times[Re-Release] Strifes Chams and in-depth TUTin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - No matter how I do it I never get any error message, it just closes :(
and I'm on XP too[Release] Gentendo's Chamsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This won't work for me :(
i did everything in the directions but instead of an error message the game just closes
Showing the 5 most recent posts.