Posts by bigkidmlb
7 posts total, newest first.
Updated AngelsD Free Botin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ehhTomekk;15457078]Yeah see, if you read through the bottom bit of my comment, you would've realized that a file has to be approved by one of the websites staff members before a user can download it. It's not a brUpdated AngelsD Free Botin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ehhTomekk;15457069]427055
Figured out how to update it, works perfectly for me and should hopefully be compiled to work for everyone else too lol.. Still new to this so bear with me :dead:
Venom Please approve Autodungeon doesn't work anymore. Game Crashes EVERY time I open the Autodungeon.exein Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=FunTrat0r;15457032]the offsets and stuff are prob not correct thats why its crashing. update it properly and it should be good.[/QUOTE]
How do I do this? Do I have to compile it again? I'm not really that good Updated AngelsD Free Botin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=yertyert;15456857]Sorry, idk how to locate the new pointers for movement n stuff. I just used the updated libs provided by faisal32 and yeiner3030 and compiled it. If someone is willing to grab the new pointers anAutodungeon doesn't work anymore. Game Crashes EVERY time I open the Autodungeon.exein Trove Hacks & Cheats - How do I fix this? is this more of a ME issue or did the small update ruin it?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.