Posts by NNWP
7 posts total, newest first.
New CE adressin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=A9ne;15445265]and help, fly and skip stopped working, updating the pointer didn't help[/QUOTE]
local coordAddress = string.format("[[[[[[%s]+C]+28]+54]+88]+AC]+4", basePtr)
local camAddress = string.format("[[Trove Speedhack/Teleportin Trove Hacks & Cheats - latest update, as of today, made speedhack not work. i need the new offsets. i meant addresses
edit: i found them
local coordAddress = string.format("[[[[[[%s]+C]+28]+54]+88]+AC]+4", basePtr)
local camAddress = string.Trove Speedhack/Teleportin Trove Hacks & Cheats - How to fix 'Error loading configuration from file'?Trove Speedhack/Teleportin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=FAISAL32;15442872]I just tried using it, and yeah, it wasn�t working at first.
I saw the post where they talked about updating it, and it does work, but it�s not fully updated.
So I�ll tell what kind of cheat is this?in Trove Hacks & Cheats - i want to know what this is too. ive seen people use this for months
Showing the 5 most recent posts.