Posts by NOOB.
21 posts total, newest first.
AdvantageX CA (NA & EU) PUB V.0.0.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - LOL I hope this isnt a RAT, He has low post count LOL, Also this hack look sweetMOD Request Threadin Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - Hi dudes, Can someone please make a mod which changes the built in HDS4 on teh FAMAS-G2 to the AUG A1 scope, Im sure a pro modder can do this, I can only mod textures :(
Thanks , I will aprecciate it.Hello, help me pls :Pin Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - I have put in in the thread, hopefully someone can make it for me ^.^[DETECTED]Mpgh Pubin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Please remake this hack, it is the BEST!Coogle's Menu Public 4.0in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - FFFS APROVE IT :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.