Posts by Andytt
61 posts total, newest first.
Strata v2.3 Aimkey addedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - what is life drainer and how do i use it???Glycerine Revamped v1.0 | Epic ESP | Invisible Mode | No Lag | Much More |in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kraziklown;7589857]again crashing on EU and yezzzzz no aimbot pffffff shoot me[/QUOTE]
#facepalm #smhStrata V1.2 | MSVCR Issue fixedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Acea;7491718]Yeah, i have read all the post's saying it's laggy and I had no idea. I run a i5 with 8gb of ram and have no lag issues what so ever so that seem's strange. I'll add more lag reduction, and in v2 you Strata V1.2 | MSVCR Issue fixedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=bixxor;7486288]This lags so much. But if there was no lag, this would be legendary![/QUOTE]
yea true this does lag quite a bit even with a good pc i lag AceaFlavor of simplicityin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Could you make it No Spread and No Recoil instead of Aim Correction, I only like to use no Spread instead? Please, Thank-you
Acea
Showing the 5 most recent posts.