Posts by pingaso
8 posts total, newest first.
Simple Auto Dungeon Botin Trove Hacks & Cheats - It runs really soft, i really like it. But it confuses a lot, flyes around enemies so it makes it time gated to complete dungeons.
Does not use abilities correctly and does not loot. I tried to use it to farm radiant shPerfect silent aimin Trove Hacks & Cheats - I don't know shit about coding, but, seeing the type of game trove is, i know this software was NOT easy to code. Totally amazing work!
I just can't make "plants" target to work, or maybe im confusing what do you call Auto Dungeon Scriptin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=3rd;15446191]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/54540848262_0439cc5a55_b.jpg
auto farm dung 2 block down[/QUOTE]
Hey Mate!, thanks you a lot, i found it. much love for you! C:
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=3rd;15Auto Dungeon Scriptin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=3rd;15446134]oh my god dude, are you fucking in the eyes? a couple of topics below facial posted this software, at least open the topics and browse through it, I get angry at such lazy people who are lazy, ready tAuto Dungeon Scriptin Trove Hacks & Cheats - I have heard about auto dungeon scripts and i saw numerous end-game players using it. They tp from dungeon to dungeon boss room automatically, but i cant find the script/hack anywhere. Does anyone know where can i find i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.