Posts by JosephBackup
16 posts total, newest first.
Fort Warsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Well I just did the code where u capture the flag the game ends. Maybe when self.flagcarrier (or wahtever) is whoever, reduce speed but increase Health?
So teammates have to help him capture it /teheMost annoying Deathstreak?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Well since I Snipe I hate Painkillers, but Im pretty fast on the trigger so often I kill Painkiller noobs. Also, Last Stand doesnt really bother me a lot since the guy is on the floor vulnerable
But what I hate the mostSyntax error... why ?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - self unhide();
Unkown function, its : self show();
did that help?Fort Warsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - [quote=master131;2608865]Hahaha, this is going to be hilarious. I wonder how the vote is going to turn out /fosho
/ontopic
So, have you started to even code the mod yet kamielftw?[/quote]
highly doubt so /teheFort Warsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Well, as far as i Know when you capture the flag the game ends
do u want me to give ya code? (it will switch sides, since CTF gametype has 2 times)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.