Posts by legendrex34
3 posts total, newest first.
Simple Auto Dungeon Botin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=3rd;15446733]suggestions for improvement, add disabling noclip after turning off the "auto dungeon" button because if you turn off autofarm noclip continues to work and you just fall and die, tested 3 times and alSimple Auto Dungeon Botin Trove Hacks & Cheats - When you toggle off auto dungeon, it still makes you no clip which makes you have to relog
- - - Updated - - -
Also, its always targeting non bosses could you add a toggle for that or something and another bug i found The best twink teleportin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=FAISAL32;15445561]Alright guys, like I said, I’ll post it just this one time meaning if it breaks later, I won’t update it again.
First of all, I wanna make it clear this auto farm isn’t originally my work. I
Showing the 3 most recent posts.