Posts by asfdsfafasfas
20 posts total, newest first.
reconnect botin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=egokan6;15449496]stop begging for source code, you don't even know how to code[/QUOTE]
i didnt, we are working on a reconnect bot from 0auto dungeonin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Archertyz;15449384]Point is all the block elements. I'd really nice if you add that feature[/QUOTE]
auto take loot you mean?reconnect botin Trove Hacks & Cheats - anyone have an outdated or even old reconnect bot (i can fix it)? creating one from 0 will take ALOT of time espically with a game like troveauto dungeonin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Incursio777;15449329]Its incredible how the bot works, i just wanted to ask if its posible maybe make a little pause when u break the chest and auto-collect the items!
If its no possible there is no problem, i jusauto dungeonin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Update:
Right now I'm working on making the script auto revive. I'm also teaming up with nxryhs to make it auto reconnect and join the world again if the game crashes or disconnects. It’s not a real anti-crash, (more li
Showing the 5 most recent posts.